210 West Jessie Street, PO Box 692, Rushford, MN 55971 - (800) 584-6777 - (507) 864-2323
For more apparel &
gift items, visit:
Our Real LEFSE - It’s Simply the Best!
NORSLAND LEFSE PRODUCTION
Watch our famous lefse being made right before your eyes!
Production schedules vary with the seasons. Call for scheduling.
1. Our fresh-to-you lefse is made right here in our bakery and gift shop in downtown Rushford, Minnesota.
In the early morning hours, you can view the lefse-making process through glass windows.
2. The potatoes are peeled, cooked and riced early in the morning before the lefse crew arrives.
3. Then the dough patties are formed and ready for the rolling machines.
4. The rolling machine base rotates as the roller flattens the dough, from the center outward to the perimeter of the round.
5. The dough is then transferred to the baking griddles, where it is baked on both sides, and then cooled.
6. Finally, the rounds are vacuum-sealed and packed for shipping to locations around the world.
Take a picture tour of lefse production at Norsland Lefse
|Visit Our Store|
|Scandinavian Baking Mixes|
|Cookies & Snacks|
|Jams & Jellies|
|Pickles & Preserves|
|Everything Uff Da!|